- sustainable site development
- water savings
- energy efficiency
- materials selection
- indoor environmental quality
- As the state’s official government department in charge of promoting sustainable economic development, the Colorado Energy Office aims to advance the state’s energy market and industry.
- A non-profit trade organization representing a wide range of green building leaders, the Colorado Green Building Guild works to bridge consumer interests with eco-minded contractors.
- Made up of representatives from each state agency and department, the Colorado Green Government Coordinating Council develops and implements new conservation policies and augments existing ones.